Brushes Vector

Description :
Another great vector brush pack, called Infinity Brush Set, inspired on my first brush set, Midnight City Brushes. Details: Size of Brushes: 1000 Pxls Width Brushes Made By: ShiftyJ Number of Brushes: 17 PS Version: CS3 Rules: - You may use these brushes for Personal use, credit is appreciated. - You may NOT use these brushes for Commercial use without my permission. Contact me if needed.
DOWNLOAD FILE



Description :
A set of 8 brushes, random generated circles, ovals, spirals...
DOWNLOAD FILE



Description :
I can not do nothing... so I decide to present u a Vector meets Typo Brushset! Something like that will be result when my Typovector - Project is finished, but like in my explanation not with my words, but with yours! So if You want to have a Typovector with a special word or sentence look here
DOWNLOAD FILE


Description :
this is the first time I make a vector set of brushes so comment and tell me if u like it
DOWNLOAD FILE


Description :
The Brush Pack Contains 30 Brushes, All 256x256 Pixels. :) Sorry, They're Only Compatible With Photoshop CS., CS2. and CS3. :worry: Well, I hope You Like Them! More Coming Soon!
DOWNLOAD FILE


Description :
Retro lives! Here is the latest from Engima-D...2nd in the retro series this set of 9 is perfect for large projects. All brushes are 2500x2500 and are all High-Res! Also included are the PNG's so you can be flexible if you need to work outside of PS.
DOWNLOAD FILE


Description :
New brushes from me this week. Some fonts are used in the brush and I would like to credit Gyom Seguin from Dafont.com. This brushes was made in Photoshop CS3 so it will not work in lower versions BUT don't worry since I have added an ImagePack for all the brushes so that you can convert the images to brushes. I have also provided an instructions on how you can convert the images to brushes in other lower versions of Photoshop. Enjoy and have fun with my brushes if you use it for your design! Comments and +fav if you use... Comments and +fav are greatly appreciated. If you ever do any arts or works with this brushes, show me cause I really wanna see how you work with it!!
DOWNLOAD FILE

0 komentar: